Friday, January 20, 2012

Changes!

Wow, am I ever undergoing a lot of change.  The funny thing is, I'm the only one that really can experience the effects all these changes are making.  Most people, when they see me would never even know that my life is changing.  I've been looking for answers to a lot of health questions and I'm beginning to see those questions addressed.  The "process" is life.  So many times we resist the "process" of change.  We don't particularly like what's happening.  We try and make the "process" go faster.  But in reality the "process" is our day to day living.  This time I have decided to enjoy the process.  I'm a little nervous, but eager to see how these things play out.  I have been given a nutrition program designed just for me.  It isn't a diet.  I have a list of vitamins and herbs that I am to take.  I have a food list made for me.  I have a list of exercises I'm encouraged to do.  All of this is for one month, to "kick start" my metabolism.  Why would I put myself through all this?  Because I love my family and I love the life God has given me and would like to enjoy it all as long as I can.  Life is messy.  It has it's ups and downs.  Bad things happen--bad things in our opinion--learning opportunities in God's.  But I have decided to embrace it all, the good and the bad, the banquets and the fasts, my life.  I'd like to share this journey with you.  Maybe through sharing it we both can learn even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment