Monday, March 19, 2012

Is it Fun Yet?

I'm resting inside now and Larry's working on the fountain.
OK!  I am excited!  Today has been a really good day.  I have been very leery of stepping on the scale, but I did it this morning!  I have lost a total of 16 pounds.  AND Larry and I went for a walk.  We drove down to the park in Juliaetta and parked the car.  I brought my camera along.  It was such a gorgeous time to be outside.  We walked around the ball park took a few camera shots and headed on down the trail.  It felt so good to be outside and not too cold or hot.  Just right.  I was able to walk on down the trail for about a mile.  Larry stopped walking with me part way and headed back for the car and met me in Juliaetta just beyond the .75 marker.  Am I excited?  You better believe it.  Now if more rain comes rolling in and it looks like that may be the case I can easier handle what it brings.  I've decided to make the most of the good days.  Do something enjoyable along with a little work.  It makes the thought of coming achy days easier to handle.  Am I having fun yet?  Yep, and I'm learning how to fit it in and make it last.  You know as I'm learning what I can do and what I can't, I'm realizing God has been at work in me all this time.  As It gets more difficult to get out some days, He's given me the means to write notes on cards I've made, take photos to share, and do so many other things from my desk that I never had time for when I was able to get out and do all the time.  So, now, for a good cup of coffee and a heating pad on my leg.  God is good. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! What a praise. I am so proud of you. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you my friend! Glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete